These Terms and Conditions of Use ("ths terms") are a legal agreement between you and Kingstar International Trading Ltd ("the Company"). Please read the following Terms and Conditions to protect your rights.
1. Scope of Application
These terms and conditions apply only to the La Colline Online Store ("the Site"). By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, please stop using the services of this Website immediately.
2. Change of website
The Company has the right to unilaterally add, delete or modify any material on this website or change the presentation, substance or function of this website under any circumstances without prior notice of change.
3. Modify the terms
4. Intellectual Property and Copyright
All pages and content uploaded on this website, including but not limited to text, images, photographs, logos, trademarks, button icons, hyperlinks, videos, data, etc. are owned by us or have been legally licensed to us for use on this website. The information is protected by the intellectual property laws and treaties of Hong Kong and elsewhere. No person may use or reproduce part or all of the content on or off the Network without the written consent of the Company. Although you may use, download or print materials from the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, such materials remain the property of the Company and you should clearly identify the Company as the copyright owner of such materials when you use them. If you use the materials for other than personal use without our consent, you may be in violation of the above laws or rights.
5. Connecting to third parties
This site contains hyperlinks to third party websites operated outside of the Company. We are not responsible for the operation, content, accuracy or availability of third party websites that are not directly operated or controlled by us, and we do not endorse or recommend such websites or the information, products, advertisements or other materials provided therein. We reserve the right to request the removal of links to this site from other websites that have been set up without our consent.
We ensure that we are responsible for the users of this website, but we do not assume responsibility, make representations or warranties with respect to:
- The operation and timeliness of this website are error-free
- The quality and accuracy of this site.
- Access to the Site is uninterrupted or the information does not contain any computer viruses or is not invasive or destructive.
- We have taken reasonable steps to maintain confidentiality, but do not guarantee the confidentiality of any personal or other information or data transmitted through us.
- The information is not objectionable or objectionable to users or other persons
- The information contains errors, omissions or misrepresentations that may arise.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Website if such failure is due to any force majeure, including but not limited to acts of God, laws, orders, regulations of any government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region or any of its agencies, labour shortage, lack of supply, delay in transportation or any other cause beyond the Company's reasonable control.
This website and the information provided are for online shopping and reference purposes only. You should not rely on all opinions expressed on this website as the basis for any decision or action, and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any discrepancy between any opinion or expectation expressed on this website and the actual results and developments.
This section does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. User Responsibility and Warranty
By using or browsing this website, users undertake that:
- Not to use this website for any unlawful purpose
- Not to use this website to cause harm to others (including but not limited to defamation, abuse, harassment, stalking, threats) or to violate the rights of others.
- Not to commit any act of copyright infringement.
- Not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, etc. any part of this website without consent
- Not interfere with or obstruct the operation of this website, the servers and networks used by this website.
- Not to distribute or transmit to this website any information or software that is harmful, invasive, damaging to any hardware, software or equipment, or that contains viruses, Trojan horses, computer bugs, spyware or other harmful components
- Not use the information on the Website for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purposes
- Ensure that the information you provide to us is true and accurate.
- To keep your member account and any personal information secure and not to provide it to any third party.
10. Translation issues
If there is any inconsistency, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this website, the Chinese version shall prevail. If there is any ambiguity in any part of the English version, the Chinese version shall be referred to. The English version may not be translated into Chinese for the purpose of comparing with or interpreting the Chinese version.